[AccessD] Lost error handling

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:58:22 CDT 2008

>>You'd think by now that development would be getting easier, but it
just seems like there are more and more hurdles in the path.

When I started programming in 1983, learning dBASE II and SuperCalc and
WordStar, I thought "this is too easy, programming is gone as a career". One
of my many failures to comprehend the nature of economics. It's in
everyone's interest (other than the clients') that things grow vastly more
complex. It creates opportunities to sell training, certifications, etc.
etc. etc. To paraphrase Michael Douglas in "Wall Street", hurdles are good.

:)