[AccessD] Excel link weirdness

Debbie Elam delam at zyterra.com
Wed Nov 5 13:49:57 CST 2008

That occurred to me just a few minutes ago too.  I am trying to get all of them as text, since there are 0s that get dropped in number format that are meaningful.  I am still getting link as numbers, and the same fields are not coming through despite all being text now.

I think this may be the right track, but I am missing a piece.

Debbie