[AccessD] Off Topic - Web Site Creation Software

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Nov 9 22:22:59 CST 2008

Tony:

I did my own version first in Front Page.  I guess Expressions is the
software du jour.  Either are pretty easy to use.  The meat of a web site,
however, is the content.  Design, IMO, is secondary.  Has to be good but if
the content is not compelling no one acts upon reading your site.

Lister Karen Rosenstiel did mine.  Check it out www.bchacc.com. She also did
my wife's. www.CollegeEssayServices.com.

So one of the easiest, fastest, and least expensive ways (assuming your time
is worth something) to create a web site is to create the content you want
in a Word doc, and hand it over to Karen.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com