[AccessD] Text to Number Conversion Problem

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:39:29 CST 2008

You could just do a replace...

myStr = replace(myStr,",","")

(That is a comma withing quotes to search for and a nothing withing quotes
to replace it with - if that makes sense).

I would say that numeric fields are best definded as text when the intention
is never to do calculations on them.  If you are going to do a calculation,
then define them as numeric.

Max