[AccessD] Appending RTF Files

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Nov 14 12:32:28 CST 2008

Hi Tony

You can control Word from Access via automation and insert what you wish.
However, I'm not much into Word so someone else will have to guide you if you need assistance.

/gustav

>>> iggy at nanaimo.ark.com 14-11-2008 19:23:30 >>>
Hey Mark and Gustav
Mark
The user will tagging the information in the file as completed,  so I
cannot just recreate the file each time.
Gustav
I was thinking on initially exporting a simple report to an RTF file.
And renaming it something like Master and then exporting the new report
to an RTF and appending it to the Master.

This is just temporary fix for what the client wants to be able to do in
the interim (otherwise they are not wanting to spend much in the buck
department), so if  it quite complex  then  I will resort to just
recreating the RTF file, with the new and old information each time and
they will have to live with it.