[AccessD] MS Access Drawing Capabilities

paul_lifopro paul_lifopro at cox.net
Fri Nov 14 12:58:52 CST 2008

I'm volunteering my time to work on a small system for a non-profit
organization.

The organization has an Expo every year and they have been keeping track of
the exhibitors, booth space and donated items using Excel.  While this
works, its pretty time consuming and inefficient.

I have the DB, Forms and reports pretty well finished.  What I need help on
is how to create a diagram/chart of how the booths are set up in the
building.  It seems like I should be able to interface Access and maybe
Visio to get this done.

Ideally, I'd like to draw he booth setup on a form and then somehow let the
people click on a booth and have a modal form come up and show the
information about the booth i.e. size, is it taken, is it a premium booth,
etc.

I've googled every key word I can think of but haven't been able to find any
examples.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul