[AccessD] MS Access Drawing Capabilities

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Nov 14 17:13:26 CST 2008

Are all booths rectangular?  If so, you can possibly do it by placing  different sized buttons
on a form. By naming the buttons consistently to identify the booths, it would be fairly simple
to write a generic function called from the on_ckickthat popped up a msgbox or modal form
with the info for the specific booth.