[AccessD] OT: Survey

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Nov 17 09:25:56 CST 2008

Trying to use MS Access 2007 these days - just as a development support tool
- so far so good and I'm getting accustomed to the ribbon but I must say
that the new design of database window and tabbed interface drive me crazy:
yes, I know I can switch it off to overlapped windows but I'm trying to
realize could that be of good use for developers or not - I should be
missing something...

--
Shamil