[AccessD] OT: Survey

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Nov 18 09:36:30 CST 2008

I don't see anything wrong with doing stuff efficiently in Access and
presenting results in Excel.  Think of the XL sheet like a report.
Different format but same objective - present useful info to the user in a
way that they can understand.

Re: the original question - I have Office 2007 and loaded it once to look at
it and then uninstalled it.  I'll go back to it when I have a client who
demands it.  I'm ready, but don't see any need for me to switch to using it
for development - I know where everything is in O2K3.  No one's going to pay
me for my learning curve.

So I'll upgrade when the users demand it.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com