[AccessD] OT: Survey

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 12:32:29 CST 2008

There's also the issue that a database is not required in many instances by the end user. Many of our staff only use Access to suck large sheets into to use the query tools. I have to say that Access is not ignored for the Office 14 release so it's not going away. It is changing but will not disappear. I think they are concentrated a lot of effort into the web.

Martin