[AccessD] A2003 Windows Installer SOLVED

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Nov 19 14:56:05 CST 2008

Hi Jim

Well that is about something different - a missing service pack - and doesn't relate to A2007 at all.

So, lucky you, your case must be different from most others including mine.

/gustav

>>> JHewson at nciinc.com 19-11-2008 20:46 >>>
That's the only thing that was changed and now I don't get the Windows
Installer any more.

He found the solution on KBAlertz KB article 914830

Jim