[AccessD] Broken References

Edward Zuris edzedz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 21:18:44 CST 2008

 I run into a problem like that from time to time.

 What I do to get around it, is sort of primitive.

 When in design mode of a VBA module, remove
 the offending reference(s), or any reference,
 then add it back in.   Compile then and save.

 Sometimes when using a non-Microsoft OCX, that
 ends up in a different directory, or a system
 that is some how different, a similar issue occurs.

 It would be nice to find better work-a-round than
 what was just described.