[AccessD] MS Access Drawing Capabilities

paul_lifopro paul_lifopro at cox.net
Thu Nov 20 09:02:59 CST 2008

Mark and all other that have helped me with this,

I will try to look at what Mark sent me over the next few weeks.  We are
headed to San Antonio for my Grandsons graduation from AF Basic training all
of next week so it will be a while before I can look at it.

As an interim, I am using some of the other suggestions to put an image on
the form and then overlay command buttons on each of the booths.  I can then
put code in each of the command buttons onclick event to bring up a modal
form with the info about the booth.

It seems to be working OK, but will have to be changed if the venue changes.
All manually.

Thanks

Paul