[AccessD] Automate import multiple sources

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 08:59:32 CST 2008

Hello All, I have a situation...client has 30+ BE mdbs...I've have transferred all to one. I need to put together something that will get the data from his 30 into the new single mdb. The 30 are all in the same folder on his network. Should I just store in a table the path to each MDB/table...and create the links in code? Then use an append query built on these links?  Any and all suggestions appreciated.  Thanks,  Mark