[AccessD] Automate Import Multiple Sources

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:02:05 CST 2008

Just once...unless he find issues and goes back to old program and we have to do it again...But just this 1 project.

Thanks,

Mark> From: ssharkins at gmail.com> To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com> Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:46:48 -0500> Subject: Re: [AccessD] Auto Backup> > I think it depends on why you're doing this? Are you going to do this often > or is this a one-time deal?> > Susan H.> > > >> > Hello All,> >> > I have a situation...client has 30+ BE mdbs...I've have transferred all to > > one. I need to put together something that will get the data from his 30 > > into the new single mdb. The 30 are all in the same folder on his > > network. Should I just store in a table the path to each MDB/table...and > > create the links in code? Then use an append query built on these links?> >> > -- > AccessD mailing list> AccessD at databaseadvisors.com> http://databaseadvisors.com/mailman/listinfo/accessd> Website: http://www.databaseadvisors.com