[AccessD] Access Programmers in Derby UK

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Sun Nov 23 06:58:00 CST 2008

Hi Max

I'm usually so way behind in my reading of this list that I rarely get to
make a contribution of any sort - useful or otherwise.  As in this case!

You're probably fixed up by now - but just in case you're not, or undecided,
I'm in the  corner of Cheshire nearest to Derby: about an hour away.  Drop
me a line off-list if you're interested.  I'm fairly busy over the next few
weeks, but this is a seasonal affliction with music...

John

--
www.littlemoretonsingers.org.uk