[AccessD] Using Windows Authentication with Access/SQL Apps

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Nov 25 16:11:40 CST 2008

If your client has an IT department, they are currently screaming bloody
murder over that idea.  It means you're leaving your SQL Server database
at the mercy of any user who logs onto windows and then goes for a long
coffee break leaving someone else to poke around in their machine.

Charlotte Foust