[AccessD] Visual Basic 2008 Express & VB.NET

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat Oct 4 05:53:56 CDT 2008

...you make my point for me Shamil ...the book is 3 years old now and
everything is available on-line for free ...plus lots of updates,
improvements, errors, and user comments

http://www.codeplex.com/TheBeerHouse

...why pay Amazon? ...why a book? ...although I'll allow that having a 12gig
internet link probably makes it easier for me than you :)

...ps ...I visit his blog sometimes ...the source code is there as well but
not as well maintained as the codeplex source.

William
"In politics, there are some candidates who use change to promote their
careers, and then there are those, like John McCain, who use their careers
to promote change." Gov. Palin