[AccessD] Form as datasheet?

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Tue Oct 7 00:45:11 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a form where the default view is a datasheet. When I open the form directly, I get a datasheet as expected.  If I used code (DoCmd.OpenForm "ITFCT_frmSAPClean") to open the form I get a form view (which is not what I want).

How can i force the form to open only as a datasheet view?

cheers
Darryl.

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information
and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any
confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail
has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and
any attachments for viruses.  No warranty is made that this material is free from
computer virus or any other defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using this
material is not the sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be
limited to resupplying the material.