[AccessD] print via check boxes..

Kostas Konstantinidis kost36 at otenet.gr
Mon Oct 13 14:33:21 CDT 2008

Mark,
all the project is based on just one table
with (except names, addresses, phones etc)
10 different check boxes like
1. journalist
2. Technician
3. Actor
4. Doctor etc.. etc

e.g Kostas may be working both as a jurnalist and a technician too
so when I ask for a list with journalists Kostas must inclouded there
and the he same when I want to ask for a list with technicians, too
Hope that was more understandable

thank's
/kostas