[AccessD] CSV and currency symbols

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 11:03:03 CDT 2008

Hi Gustav, thanks as always for your input

The CSV files are coming from a variety of systems. They are finacial
reports from accounting systems at multiple sites, and different sites have
different accounting systems. They're also packages so the sites generating
the reports have limited flexibility. They can choose the package's "Output
to CSV" option but generally not much more.

So I have to handle this in my Access stuff that is going to receive the
data and analyse it.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk