[AccessD] Charts and Executives...

A.D.Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Tue Oct 14 23:06:30 CDT 2008

Mark,

    My sample db named Charts_AccessAndExcel, might also be of interest to you. It is available at Rogers Access Library. Link:

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

    This sample db (access 2000 file format) covers a combination chart showing the readings for patient's blood pressure - systolic & diastolic as twin line series, along with pulse readings in column style.

    For ready appreciation, the same set of readings is displayed in two alternative modes, one as access native graph (on form as well as report) and the other as an Excel graph, dynamically created in Excel (based upon Access data) and then displayed on access form via OLE control.

        (b) Microsoft Scripting RunTime
        (c) Microsoft Graph - (Appropriate Version)
        (d) DAO 3.6

    Note - Readme file AccessChartsGuideLines.htm, accompanying the sample db provides step by step guidelines for creating good quality charts in access.

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal