[AccessD] Chart Loading Delay...WAS..(no subject)

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:44:28 CDT 2008

It doesn't matter where I put it in the code...if I step through the code...the charts never populate.  If I let the code run as is...the charts(even though the open form was the first thing) won't populate until everything else is done.

My issue is not how it looks...I need the charts populated before the rest of my code fires.  Will hiding it do this?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte