[AccessD] Selected Records on a Continuous Form

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Oct 24 11:06:39 CDT 2008

Dear List:

Is there a way to determine which records on a continuous form have been
selected using the record selector boxes.

For complicated reasons I cannot use the Access delete records thing - had
to put a 'Delete Selected Record' button on the form.  That works OK and
through code I delete the selected record and requery the form.

Now the user wants to be able to select multiple records like they could
before.  I can use my code to delete the selected records if I can determine
which ones are selected.

But there's not .Selected property I can find for recordsets like there is
with multi-select list boxes although it appears that you can only select
contiguous records on a continuous form using the shift key. Control key to
select non-contiguous forms doesn't seem to to work.

Is there such a property or a way to find out which records have been
selected?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software