[AccessD] Many to One to Many to Many form design problem

Jack and Pat drawbridgej at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 28 15:50:59 CDT 2008

Kevin,

Just some initial observations that may help in your database and
application design.

You mention "medications" but you only define "Drug".
You mention "Supplier" but reference "Manufacturer"
You mention Patient, but I see no reference to "Prescription"

Perhaps there's more than 1 type of transaction. I can see possible
transactions for --
 drugOrdered, drugReceived, drugDispensed

I am not familiar with Drug Shrink

jack