[AccessD] End Statement in VBA

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Wed Oct 29 18:01:22 CDT 2008

Hi Folks,

One of the guys on the Excel-L list asked the following and no-one has gotten back to him (yet).  I found it a good question and wondered if anyone here knows the answer.

''--- Copied email follows---

Does the End statement (by itself -- which I think kills VBA runtime
completely) dump variables from memory effectively?

''--- End copy ---

Cheers
Darryl.

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information
and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any
confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail
has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and
any attachments for viruses.  No warranty is made that this material is free from
computer virus or any other defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using this
material is not the sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be
limited to resupplying the material.