[AccessD] OT: Word help

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Sep 4 01:28:39 CDT 2008

Hi Stuart et al

Thanks for that tip - I thought that was a new non-feature to please I don't know who.

In 2007, pick Office Butt, Word options, Advanced, mark checkbox 8 "Use the INS key to switch type-over mode on and off" (from my localized version) and checkbox 8.1 "Use type-over".

/gustav

>>> stuart at lexacorp.com.pg 04-09-2008 00:27 >>>
You've just got an option set wrong.

In 2003:
Select Tools-Options-Edit-Typing replaces selection.

Don't ask me where to find it in 2007 :-(

--
Stuart Mclachlan