[AccessD] Counting Records on Form (when Nav buttons are turned off)

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Thu Sep 4 02:59:21 CDT 2008

Hi Darryl,

I did not find any such need.  I am not sure under what circumstances
you would need to requery.  But in any case, if you need to do something
to force the update of the display from record to record, I would expect
that Me.Recalc would do the job more effectively than a Requery anywhere.

Regards
Steve