[AccessD] Next, Prev

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Thu Sep 4 19:51:16 CDT 2008

Must be the week for working on Next, Prev functions on the list............

This is a bit of an odd situation, but what I have a continuous form which displays names and ID's. It's source is a query which is sorted by the Name field.

In another area of the application, I need to be able to know the ID of the 'next' rec in that continuous form.

eg. Continuous form shows:
Name                 ID
AAB                    90312
AAC                    23
AAD                    845
AAE                     32

If I have a form for AAB open, I need to get the ID of the next item AAC, which is 23.

Maybe I am making this too hard, but the fact that the list is alphabetically sorted has me thrown...............

tia
Kath

Kath Pelletti
Software Design and Solutions Pty Ltd