[AccessD] Next, Prev

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Sep 5 09:04:25 CDT 2008

  It's a bit of a myth that Domain functions are slow.  An article ran in
Smart Access about 7 or 8 yeas ago that debunked this.  Domain functions can
be as fast as or faster then comparable DAO methods.

  If your looking for the ultimate in performance, you should test both
ways, otherwise use what's most convenient for you.

Jim.