[AccessD] Next, Prev

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Sep 5 13:01:08 CDT 2008

3.6534 DLookup
2.2010 DAO recordset

...on a linked table (and who runs otherwise) that's more than  60% slower
...and in my book that's "notoriously slow" ...while its not true in every
case, my normative is against linked tables where even small tables exhibit
the performance discrepancy ...and I'll grant that I started using the
alternatives with A97 and have not retried the originals in subsequent
versions ...my habit is to go with what I know works and not to change
working code without a damn good reason ...your experience may differ :)

William