[AccessD] A2003: Table Driven button list on Continuous Forms

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Mon Sep 8 07:24:42 CDT 2008

Hi All

I have a table of application names that will grow and shrink with many fields
but the 2 of interest are.

APPID = AutoNumber and AppName = Text

I want a continuous form to have a button for each item in that table.

Trouble is It is a bit tricky to get the caption for each button to = the
AppName for each record in the table

I can 'fake' it using labels but if I write a routine to simulate a mouse down
and mouse up to mimic raises and depressions then

all the labels that are simulated buttons on the form depress and raise at the
same time

Besides I would prefer to have the 'rounded' look to the buttons simply to match
the rest of my screen design

I know many people have done this sort of thing before - But how have you
managed it on a continuous form driven by a table

Many thanks in advance

Darren