[AccessD] Looking for Access Developer in Galveston

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:05:45 CDT 2008

Unfortunately, yes. :( Well... I don't think they have to have someone
physically onsite the entire contract, but they want someone local so they
can be there as often as they like. They're open to remote, but want someone
local -- like... huh???? :)

I told them to google me and if my credentials weren't good enough for
remote, I'd help them find someone... they asked for help. :) <slapped me
hard>