[AccessD] Feedback Needed

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Sep 9 10:52:03 CDT 2008

Dear List(s):

Pundit (my local journalist and reason for living) and I have decided to
start her a new business.  Based on some experience she had last year
helping Max and some of his little friends with their college essays, we
think providing this service might be a viable business and the key to
supporting me in a style I'd like to become accustomed to someday.

So web developer extraordinaire, Karen Rosensteil, has put up a site based
on our input and since your feedback was so valuable in making my site look
beautiful, I thought I could impose (with the forbearance of the AccessD
moderators) on you all to take a look at the site and give us some feedback
on design, content, and anything else you think would be useful.

For design and content feedback, hopefully it's close enough to topic that
it will be of some value to the list in general.  Otherwise, if you're shy
or whatever, please feel free to email me offline with your comments
(rockysmolin at bchacc.com).

the URL is www.marshasutton.com

First question - should we get CollegeEssayServices.com?

MMTIA,

Rocky