[AccessD] How to charge for new db features?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Sep 9 11:04:41 CDT 2008

Hi Doug,

For three hours - I would mark it off to goodwill for this client, and
present it to your other clients as a standard improvement.

If you expect continued work from these clients, they'll know that their
life is easier because you made it that way, and you can do it again!

You might look at Tony Toews' Auto FE Updater - it's free and proven.
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/autofe.htm

Good Luck!
Dan