[AccessD] CRLF in email

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Sep 11 17:09:09 CDT 2008

You know I'm just inserting some stuff into an email - not really writing in
HTML.  I just generated one and converted it to plain text and the spacing
was still OK using <br />.

I'll see what it looks like on the receiving end.  But I'd like some
foolproof way to have those breaks and spaces in the email regardless of
sender or receiver.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334