[AccessD] OT: Build a calculator

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:24:20 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I apologize for the OT...but knowlege here is abundant.

I want to build a calculator/tool...and  I'm not sure about the hardware.  EPROMS and microprocessors have been suggessted...but not from knowledgable sources.

The tool needs to have a place/way to enter 4 values...then do 3 calculations and display 3 results.  Thats it.  I'm looking for what I need to learn...I'm hoping the final product will be credit  card size.

Any suggestions on what I should study?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte