[AccessD] Harkins and Brock

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Sep 12 10:53:08 CDT 2008

Hi Susan,

Well, I found the article to be wonderful.  Granted, I did a lot of
head-scratching as I worked my way through the demo - but it is still
wonderful.  I don't know when exactly I will make use of this ability to
measure milliseconds in Access, but I am grateful to you and Gustav for
the article and the demo database.

Tina