[AccessD] Disable ability to print report or form

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Fri Sep 12 18:30:53 CDT 2008

Hello All,

A2K on Windows Server 2000 - I have a client who wants certain information
available to employees on the screen, but does not want them to be able to
print the information.  I don't think I can ever get rid of the ability to
print screen, but is there a property I can set for a form or report that
will prevent printing.  I want to make it so that whether they use Ctl-P,
File > Print or click the print button they will not be able to print the
report.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jennifer