[AccessD] What are you guys using?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Sep 15 10:32:11 CDT 2008

In our office, we us AxoSoft's OnTime for the bugs, features,
suggestions and support issues.  Our licenses are tracked in an
application we built that allows us to keep a history of keys issued, to
whom and why, as well as the licensing period, on each serial number.
It's gotten more refined over the years and is currently in .Net with a
SQL Server back end.

Charlotte Foust