[AccessD] OT: Weekend, technology OT: Microsoft Surface Computing....

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 06:52:23 CDT 2008

As for me, I really like pencils, especially with erasers on their heads.
That covers the writing part. As for the reading part, I'm afraid to take my
notebook into the bathtub. With a book there's no risk of electrocution,
only elocution :)

A.
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:00 AM, Darryl Collins <Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au