[AccessD] Access 2002 - Another way to lose your work

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Sep 24 02:43:46 CDT 2008

Hi Max

Count me in. This is one of the most dangerous and stupid dialogues. I hate it.
You always have to study the text, and I never have the patience, so I don't touch it and save all. Never lost a thing.

If I wish to save some and not all, I cancel, go back and positively save the stuff to save and then skip all the remaining.

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 24-09-2008 09:18 >>>
Me too.  I could never figure out AND remember if it was the one I clicked
on that was saved or the ones that I didn't click on and if I got it wrong,
I lost work.  So for me, same as Robert, I save the lot!  Call me a coward
but there we have it!
Max