[AccessD] Access 2002 - Another way to lose your work

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Sep 24 07:33:51 CDT 2008

Reminds me of a question I asked a while back but no one seemed to know.  I
have  sub form in a rather complex app which comes up in the save dialog box
no matter what form I've modified.  So I was wondering why that should come
up in the save dialog every time when I've not made any changes to it.  Idle
curiosity, mostly.

Like you, I, too, always reply save all, and I have developed an unconscious
habit of pressing Alt-F-S a lot - habit from the DOS days, I think.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com