[AccessD] Access 2002 - Another way to lose your work

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Sep 24 08:54:15 CDT 2008

The one that kills me is the 'ghost' breakpoint.  After doing the debugging
and clearing all the breakpoints, you send the app to the client, they run
it and suddenly it stops on a line where there used to be a breakpoint.
They hit F5 and everything carries on as normal.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com