[AccessD] Excel object behavior

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Wed Sep 24 11:33:23 CDT 2008

Don,

I'm not sure I understand what is the issue? - if you tell that "the
instance DOES go away" but in the same time you tell that you're
"overlooking a pointer somewhere that needs to be set to Nothing."...

I mean if MS Excel instance does go away - that's OK IMO, and everybody
should be happy even without setting all the pointers to nothing :)...

What am I missing?

Thank you.

--
Shamil