[AccessD] Relationships to Visio?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Sep 24 11:33:56 CDT 2008

I used Visio for years and liked it in spite of a few "features"!  I got
disillusioned when MS took the forward engineering out of the Pro
version and moved it to Enterprise, so I tried Dezign for Databases
(www.datanamic.com/), which isn't as pretty but is way powerful on
relationships.

Charlotte Foust