[AccessD] Relationships to Visio?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Sep 25 10:07:23 CDT 2008

I used to have a printer that did 11"x17". I'd keep like tables in a
grouping that would fit on and then print them on 11"x17" sheets and tile
them all together into a complete layout if needed. Usually end up with a
nice poster or wallpaper in some cases. Good for meetings, bad for handouts
;o) For handouts I use Visio to make an overview layout of the general
purpose of each sheet so I could put these together in a package. The
general layout would be something like an table of contents to the detail
level sheets. "Contact Information", "Permit Information", etc. with
connection lines between the major elements to show the general flow of
relationships.

Kinkos (and others of their ilk) have large format printers so you may be
able to do what Steve suggests and then take the large graphic down to them
for a printout.

HTH
John B.