[AccessD] Integrating Email with Custom Client Database

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 12:47:38 CDT 2008

I forget the details of the operation, since it was several years ago that I
did it, but in essence I just linked from Access to Outlook in the same way
as you would link to Excel. Yes, I just double-checked and it's dead simple.
You can just File | Get External Data and File Type Outlook and then point
to the PST in question and you're there.

A little trickier might be to make sure that no matter which app you added a
contact to, she would show up in the other list, but in terms of being able
to view the Outlook messages from within an Access app, nothing to it.

hth,
Arthur