[AccessD] Continuing Group on Report Print out

Tue Sep 30 14:02:10 CDT 2008

 Check out the HasContinued property of report sections. If you reference it
in the OnFormat event of your group header you can determine if you need to
output "(continued)"

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of David McAfee
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:23 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Continuing Group on Report Print out

Brain Fart...

Is it possible to display a label and/or Group text box on a report that has
had its group broken up on multiple pages?

I have a report that has a huge list of parts. The list is grouped on a
field "BillTypeID".

In that group's header, I display the Bill Type (Billable, Non-Billable,
Upgrade...)

I'd like to be able to print out something like "Non-Billable (continued)"
on the top of the next page that has had its group broken up. Is this
possible?

Thanks,
David