[AccessD] Continuing Group on Report Print out

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:11:39 CDT 2008

I have tried that and I still couldn't get it working.

I got the group header to display (with my continue textbox) by turning on
the Report's RepeatSection property

Using your HasContinued clue, I started doing a google search and found
several sites talking about it being a bug.

Rogersaccesslibrary has a work around:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/download3.asp?SampleName=HasContinued.mdb

It seems that you have to store the name of each header each time it is
printed in a global variable.
If the next printed header is the same, you append "continued" to it.

Thanks,
David